Spare parts direct store - http://spare-parts-direct.com

Fuel cells for home power





Fuel cells for home power generation - Bookshelf


180 pages

Sliding-Mode Control of PEM Fuel Cells

Creator: Cristian Kunusch, Paul Puleston, Miguel Mayosky | Technology & Engineering - 2012-01-14

Sliding-mode Control of PEM Fuel Cells demonstrates the application of higher-order sliding-mode control to PEMFC dynamics showing the advantages of sliding modes. The book introduces the theory of fuel cells and sliding-mode control.

Publisher: Springer Science & Business Media



288 pages

Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Advances in Transportation and Power

Creator: Michael F. Hordeski | Technology & Engineering - 2009

ered, the total power generation capacity would be several times greater than the current U.S. power generation. ... Home electricity generation with either a stationary or a mobile fuel cell may not provide any cost savings that would jump- start ...

Publisher: The Fairmont Press, Inc.



305 pages

Megatrends for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy

Creator: Michael F. Hordeski | Electronic books - 2011

A fuel cell in a vehicle is a multi-kilowatt power generator, which is driven about 5 % of the time and parked the other 95% of the time. ... When they are not used, they are often parked where electricity is needed near stores, homes or factories.

Publisher: The Fairmont Press, Inc.


Fuel Directory

Home fuel cell - Wikipedia
A home fuel cell is a residential-scaled energy system based on fuel cell technology. It's one of the available technologies for micro combined heat and power ...

Fuel cell - Wikipedia
A fuel cell is an electrochemical cell that converts the chemical energy from a fuel into electricity through an electrochemical reaction of hydrogen fuel with oxygen ...

Illumin - Microbial Fuel Cells: Generating Power from Waste
Microbial Fuel Cells (MFCs) use bacteria to convert organic waste material into electrical energy. This environmentally-friendly process produces electricity without ...

Plug Power: Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Solutions
Proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell maker.

Ballard Power | Fuel Cell & Clean Energy Solutions
Manufacturer of zero-emission proton exchange membrane fuel cells.


ADVANCED PRODUCT FINDER

    Don't see what you're looking for?

Fuel